Safe Patient Handling & Mobility
Freedom to move is a fundamental human need, we’ve seen first hand how increasing movement lifts spirits, helps belief and instills confidence.
That’s why we are dedicated to helping clients to move safely, with dignity and independence.
We understand the challenges of healthcare today
- Client’s safety is not put at risk
- The client’s dignity is not comprised where possible
- Helping clients remain or return to the environment they are most comfortable in
- Sourcing equipment that can overcome resource challenges
- Equipment that keeps caregivers safe
- Increasing number of clients with fewer resources
- Facilitating a greater number of hospital discharges
- Spaces that require solutions for plus sized patients
- Finding solutions for temporary accommodation and or support design for special education facilities
Adults and the elderly
Support to help you navigate challenges with increasing number of clients, now living longer, with complex health conditions
Helping you protect yourself while reducing further client health complications
Standing and Transferring children is not the same as adults. From setting the objective, to task activation and completion
Our partnership is more than equipment. It’s about sharing knowledge you need to ensure you and your clients are getting/will get the most from our solutions..
Creating safer environments for clients, from education facilities, home care through to long term care facilities.
How do we help create safer and more efficient healthcare environments?
Here you will find content and information on a number of topics relevant to you.
Training and client assessments
Supporting you so you can provide the best solutions for your clients, their families and prescribers alike.