Meet an Air Pressure Mattress Designed for Today’s Healthcare Organisations
The Therapy 2 pressure care surface is a standalone full-air surface. This therapeutic surface has integrated pulmonary, pressure ulcer prevention and prone features designed with critical patient in mind. It can be part of the hospital protocols to assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers and pulmonary complications associated with immobility. It is ideally suited for ICU and stepdown environments.
Put Safety & Comfort First
This air pressure surface is designed for comfort and ready to support specialised therapies if complications arise.
Avoid time-consuming and costly transfers, rentals and equipment searches.
Stay informed on patient and/or surface status, and react to patient needs more quickly.
Support Pulmonary Protocols
Help your immobile patients breathe easier with proper positioning — without adding strain to your clinicians.
- Provide continuous lateral rotation (CLR) therapy to help prevent pulmonary complications*
- Support proning orders and protocols with prone management*
Expect Advanced Skin Protection for Preventing Pressure Injuries
Immobile patients are at higher risk for skin breakdown.1 The Therapy 2 pressure care surface is designed for advanced skin protection, so you can:
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers with Continuous Low Pressure (CLP) or Alternating Low Pressure (ALP) therapy modes
- Adjust air pressure with Comfort Adjust technology
- Help turn patients easily with patient mobilization mode and reminders
- Manage heat and moisture with improved MicroClimate Management
Be Alerted to Signs of Patient Deterioration
As a second set of eyes, the contact-free, continuous monitoring system acts as a compliment to episodic and continuous vital signs monitors and alerts the caregiver of heart or respiratory rates that exceed the pre-determined thresholds.2
Reduce Transfers and Equipment Searches
Help reduce time-consuming transfers and costly rentals of specialised hospital bed mattresses. The Therapy 2 surface’s integrated pump and X-ray sleeve can help you perform more in-room procedures and therapies.
Stay Connected to Patient and Surface Status
Send out-of-bed alerts, surface pressure notifications (PMAX) and other surface status data where you need it — whether it’s the nurse’s station or the EMR.