Training at your facility
Training will be held at a customer-provided or specified location and is customized for the customers' specific training needs.
Customer onsite training is priced on a project-by-project basis.
Items to take into consideration for planning and pricing
- Site location: Customer onsite class room or leased local class room
- Class size:
- 6-10 students (one trainer)
- 11-20 students (additional trainer needed)
- Test equipment: Welch Allyn will provide the Test Equipment /Tooling and the Monitors during the training. Note: To service these products, a biomed shop will need the same equipment used in training.
Please send training requests and needs to email@example.com with a subject line "Customer Onsite Training Request". Include your organization name and location, the requested product, number of students to be trained and your contact information. A Training Specialist will contact you to discuss your training needs and provide you with a quote.
Products Supported With Onsite Training
- Connex® Vital Signs Monitor 6000 Series
- Connex Spot Monitor 7000 Series
Mortara Resting and Stress Technical Training
- Mortara™ ECG ELI 280
- Mortara™ ECG ELI 380
- Mortara™ ECG ELI 150c & 250c (Available Upon Special Request)
- Mortara™ ECG Q-Stress 6 & TM55/65
- Mortara™ ECG Q-Stress 6 & TMX428