This course is designed to train Biomedical Equipment Technicians on servicing, maintaining and calibrating the Welch Allyn ProBP 3400.
The course will be delivered in two parts. Part One will consist of instructional content, followed by an online test. Upon successful completion of the test, students will receive their Gold License for the Welch Allyn Service Tool. Part Two of the training is hands-on, and will progress the student through activation of their Gold License and performing a hands-on Functional Test of the ProBP 3400.
Part One: (60-90 minutes)
- Module 1 - Course Overview
- Module 2 - ProBP 3400 Product Overview
- Module 3 - User and Service Menus
- Module 4 - ProBP 3400 Service Tool and Remote Access
- Module 5 - Troubleshooting
- Module 6 - Disassembly / Reassembly
- Module 7 - ProBP 3400 Functional Verification and Calibration
- Module 8 - Course Test
- Module 9 - Summary
Part Two: (30 minutes)
- Gold License Activation and Hands-On Functional Test
(Note: A complete set of the required Tools and Test Equipment for the ProBP 3400, and a ProBP 3400 device are required to complete Part Two of the training. See below for the complete list of required items.)
Service Levels Trained:
Routine service, repair, and calibration of the ProBP 3400
- Two-year Welch Allyn ProBP 3400 Technical Service Certification Gold License, Welch Allyn Service Tool (ProBP 3400)
Required Service Tools and Test Equipment:
For the complete list of equipment necessary to complete training and perform service on the ProBP 3400 device, click here.
Recommended Pre-existing Knowledge:
- Attendees should have working knowledge of microprocessor-based medical electronics servicing, and analog and digital electronics theory.
The following repair activities are not supported:
- Component-level repair of circuit boards and subassemblies
- Repair and replacement of the Rear Chassis