At Hillrom, each one of us contributes toward a single, noble purpose: to enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. If that sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
Where We Work
Where do you see yourself? Hillrom has career opportunities for you to grow across the globe and close to home. Everywhere there is care, we are there.
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
Inclusive Benefit Options
We support the people who make our shared vision into tomorrow’s reality. U.S.-based Hillrom employees enjoy such inclusive benefit options as:
- Personalized Wellness Program
- Health Advocacy
- MilkStork Travel Solution for Nursing Moms
- Family Building Benefits
- Prescription Savings Solutions
- Financial Wellness
- Transgender Medical Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- VHA Coverage in U.S. Medical Plan
- Flexible Time-Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Expanded Coverage for Diabetic Patients
At Hillrom, we don’t do the status quo. That’s why we invest in our associates’ continued career growth. We provide the tools. You provide the passion.
- Leadership Development Program: These multi-year programs for recent college graduates give you hands-on experience to better understand your field and learn specialized skills.
- Hillrom University: These short, online courses are available to all employees, covering topics from project management to public speaking. Personalize your development, on demand.
- In-person or virtual training sessions: Our custom workshops range in topics from leadership to conscious inclusion, and much more. Learn our company culture, build crucial skills, and support strategy.
- On-the-job development opportunities: Our Growth Action Teams, stretch assignments and other opportunities let you broaden your horizons during the workday.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our values connect us to each other, to our mission and to the people we serve. Find out how Hillrom’s principles make all the difference.
We’re committed to including and supporting the voices of our associates. It’s the foundation of our success. Be yourself. We like it that way. Everyone is welcome as an inclusive workplace[SM1] ; our associates are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you!
- Leadership: Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) Council works alongside our full-time DIB team to benefit Hillrom’s inclusive workplace and the communities we serve.
- Taking Accountability: Diversity and Inclusion metrics are embedded across Hillrom, holding us accountable to create a culture where everyone belongs.
- Setting the Tone: Our anti-harassment and equal employment opportunity policies and trainings ensure all Hillrom employees work in a healthy, safe and productive environment.
- Women with Impact: In 2019, Hillrom joined the Catalyst CEO Champions for Change, securing our commitment to advancing women, including women of colour, into senior leadership positions.
- Employee Resource Groups: These company-sponsored, employee-led groups let colleagues with similar life experiences or backgrounds to join in a professional forum.
- Attracting Talent: We welcome individuals of all ages, backgrounds, citizenships, disabilities, sexes, education levels, ethnicities, family statuses, genders, gender identities, geographical locations, languages, military experiences, political views, races, religions, sexual orientations (including LGBTQ), socioeconomic statuses and work experiences.
Corporate Social Investment
Hillrom for Humanity invests in the people, communities and organizations that we touch every day.
Hillrom is a great place to work, and people are noticing. Here’s just a few reasons why being on our team is a win-win situation.
- Newsweek—America's Most Responsible Companies (2020)
- Women’s Forum of New York Corporate Champion (2019)
- American Heart Association’s Workplace Index: Gold (2019)
- Healthiest Employer’s Top 100 Healthiest Workplaces in America (2019)
- Great Place to Work® Certified, France (2019)
- 100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces, Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (2019)
- Silver Cradle Award for Support of Employee Adoption (2019)